SheSquatchers Jena (L) and Jen (R)
CLICK HERE FOR VIP EVENT
All activities to be held at
853 Bays Mountain Rd
Kingsport, TN 37660
Maestro of Ceremonies
Papa Stro Maestro
Host Hotels for Tennessee Bigfoot Conference
and Bigfoot Day (please mention the conference for the special rate).
$99 + tax Standard Room
$109 + tax Suites
1217 Stewball Cir, Kingsport, TN 37660
Phone: (423) 723-2300
$108 + tax
3005 Bay Meadow Place, Kingsport, TN 37660
Phone: (423) 765-1955
Friday October 19 Tickets - Tennessee Bigfoot Conference
Saturday October 20 Tickets - Tennessee Bigfoot Conference
Bigfoot Exploration - October 21 NEW DATE at 9AM
Friday October 19 VIP Passes
October 20-21, 2018 Artist/Vendor Tables
Early Bird Pricing for TennesseeBigfoot Conference
available through October 15 (then prices go up)! Currently $10 for each day. Scroll down on the left column for
Early Bird Specials.TICKETS WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.
NEW GUESTS ANNOUNCED
- GLENN MARTIN - writer and producer of of the movie American Bigfoot
- REV. LYNN MYERS - speaking on Alien Abductions and the Church
The TENNESSEE BIGFOOT CONFERENCE is now part of Bigfoot Day!
Join us for our headlining guests,the SheSquatchers. O
SheSquatchers are the Midwest's first all-female team searching for Bigfoot.
They will be with us both Friday and Saturday October 19-20.
include Matt Delph of Mountain Empire Cryptid Empire Research Ofganization,
John Dixon of Tennessee Mutual UFO Network, Dr. John Stamey (Lizardman author and
radiopersonality),and others. We will have talks, panels, and of course
a trip to explore for Bigfoot. More info soon, including VIP passes and the Bigfoot Exploration - so
SAVE THE DATE and don't miss this exciting event!
Proudly Sponsored By
Bigfoot Day Celebration 2018
On October 19 through October 21, the legend of Bigfoot, so prevalent in the Mountain Empire region of Tennessee, will be celebrated. October 20, 2017 is the 51st anniversary of the Patterson-Gimlin video footage of Bigfoot. Also known as the Tennessee Wildman or the Woodbooger, reports of Bigfoot sightings have been happening for hundreds of years. Our celebration will take place at Bays Mountain Park in Kingsport, TN. The Grand Marshall of the event is Papa Stro Maestro, WCW Wrestling Legend and actor. Events for this year's celebration include:
- Tennessee Bigfoot Conference - October 19 and 20
- Executive Director, Dr. John Stamey
- Conference Host, Matthew Delph
- Bigfoot Comic Con - October 20-21
Tennessee Bigfoot Conference 2018
On October 19-20 will feature top researchers to talk about Bigfoot and other Cryptids.
The event will be hosted by Matthew Delph, author/researcher and point man for
MECRO (Mountain Empire Cryptid Research Organization).
Stars of the event include
Matthew Delph, Author and Researcher
Angelia Sheer, Tennessee MUFON
Dr. John Stamey, Author and Radio Personality
Billy Bigfoot (Kid Fiendly!) personality
Alex Bob, Researcher and YouTube Personality
Antler Hill Arts, Musicians
Friday, October 19, 11AM start time
- Tennessee Bigfoot Conference - Day 1 - 2nd floor of Farmstead Museum
- Featured Speakers - SheSquatchers (Jen Kruse and Jenna Grover), Matt Delph of MECRO
- Talks and Panels with researchers: John Dixon, Bigfoot Bob
- 6PM, Welcome party for VIP Pass holders and speakers (location TBA). VIP pass holders
also receive a copy of "Bigfoot Explorers" by Dr. John Stamey, and autographed by the SheSquatcher,
along with a Conference poster.
- Advance/online ticket sales only for Friday Tennesse Bigfoot Conference tickets and VIP Passes.
Saturday October 20, 11AM start time
- Tennessee Bigfoot Conference and Bigfoot Comic Expo - Day 2 - Farmstead Museum
- Featured Speaker - Angelia Sheer, Executive Director, Tennessee Mutual UFO Network(MUFON)
- Talks and Panels with researchers: Rev. Lynn Myers, Dr. John Stamey, M&D Paranormal
- Advance/online ticket sales only for Saturday Tennesse Bigfoot Conference tickets and Bigfoot Exploration.
- $3 donation at door for adults, kids free for Comic Expo
Sunday October 21, 11AM-6PM, 11AM start time
- Tennessee Bigfoot Conference and Bigfoot Comic Expo - Day 3 - Farmstead Museum
- TIME, DATE AND LOCATION ANNOUNCEMENT 9AM - Bigfoot Exploration Tour beginning 8PM led by Matt Delph of Mountain Empire Cryptid Research
Organization and the SheSquatchers. Tickets available online (left column). Meet in the parking lot of
McDonald's in Duffield, VA (about 33 min (25.5 mi) via US-23 N.
CLICK HERE for map. Matt Delph may be reached at 205-388-9039.
- Featured Speaker - Dr. John Stamey on The Lizardman of Bishopville(NOON)
- $3 donation at door for adults, kids free!
All events will be held at the Farmstead Museum, Bays Mountain Park.
For more information contact